Semi-permanent individual lashes are applied onto the natural eyelash for a flawless finish, creating the appearance of fuller, thicker-looking lashes with added volume. With different lengths, thickness and curls available in the individual lashes, Nouveau provides a bespoke service for eyelash perfection.
The treatment takes up to 2.5 hours, and we use Lash Base Lashes’ specially developed, non-irritating adhesive. Results last up to 4 weeks making them perfect for those wanting beautiful lashes 24/7, or for a holiday or special occasion.
Like all the best beauty regimes, there is maintenance required to keep your eyelashes looking their best. You will need to return to the salon for a professional top-up (or lash removal) every two to three weeks to ensure your lashes look their best for longer.
For a fuller lash look, please ask your therapist.
**A patch test is required at least 24 hours before your appointment. Please not that the treatment cannot be done without the patch test.**
Please ensure that no eye makeup is worn and no contact lenses are worn.
Any previous individual lashes that have been applied by another salon have been removed prior to the appointment.
- For the first 48 hours after your Lash treatment do not allow water to contact lashes.
- For two days after do not use steam baths, swim, or wash face with hot water.
- Do not use waterproof mascara or make-up remover on lashes, as it will affect the bonding of your new Lashes.
- Whilst you have Lash Base lashes on refrain from using any oils around the eyes, this includes eye creams containing oil, eyeshadows, make up or oil based make up remover as this will damage the bond and cause your lash extensions to come out prematurely.
- Only use water based mascara .
- Do not perm or use a lash curler.
- Do not rub the eyes or Lashes when washing face.
- Always pat dry after cleansing.
- An occasional visit to the sauna room and sun bed is fine, however everyday use may cause lashes to fall off prematurely.